Position : Lead DevOPs Engineer
Job Details :
The must haves:
· Extensive coding, configuration and system architecture skills in Microservices, MVC.Net, .Net Core, Containerization experience in Docker is mandatory
· Extensive coding in C#, MVC.Net, ASP.Net, .Net Core, Microservices Architecture, Docker, Jenkins and Kubernetes
· API integration programming to enable the CI/CD, Containerize and Orchestration activities.
· Experience or Exposure to Angular JS, React.JS, Python, Java, Node.JS, HTML, CSS, REST API and other full stack components
· Experience in security libraries using OAuth2 and Json tokens.
· MV-* style client frameworks
· Mobile development Android/iOS
· Mobile web development challenges
· Knowledge about Amazon EC2 / Azure Cloud.
· Experience or exposure in handling NGNIX, Apache and Apache Tomcat Servers.
· Experience with build utilities e.g. such as ANT, Maven, Gradle added advantage.
· Experience with e.g. Mercurial, GitHub, JFrog.
· Integration programming with standard automation packages
Preferable but Optional
· Programming for log management, event management, store SaaS events into the MongoDB database for AI, Machine Learning data mining to provide predictive IT Operations services.
· Assist the programmers with UI coding, Unit testing, how to integrate the backend run time components, what technology stack should be used etc. with instructions.
· Extensive configuration tasks with GitHub, JFrog, Nexus etc.
· Conduct code reviews.
· Create build, configuration and run books
· Java (or other JVM languages)
· HTML5 and earlier versions
· CSS3 and earlier versions
· Understanding of internet and web technologies such as HTTP, CDNs, DNS
· Experience with cross-browser issues and knowledge of techniques for avoiding them
· Experience working with JS libraries, widgets, frameworks and best practice
Be able to Implement best practices, including:
· Performance, responsiveness and scalability
· Security, data protection, and encryption at rest
· Authentication (Google's OAuth 2.0 for Login (OpenID Connect) service)
· Practicing test driven development (TDD) or behavior driven development (BDD)
· Software Engineering Practices, SDLC methodologies
· Sociable – happy do assist / teach your team via pair programming
· Flexible – able to adapt and align work to changing requirements and priorities
· A team player – able to take shared ownership of code
· Passionate – interested in the latest web technologies and trends
· Confident – able to clearly express your ideas in discussions
· Fluent when talking with non-technical people, discussing ideas, doing, be keen to develop your skills in all areas of product development and be willing to travel abroad.
Education & Qualifications:
· Degree or equivalent preferred but not essential (University of Life also counts)
The WOW factor!
We’d love it if you:
· Have a real enthusiasm for constantly improving both software and software development processes
· Know upcoming features in ECMAScript 6
· Are familiar with:
· Modern web deployment tools – e.g. babel, webpack, gulp, grunt
· Understand ad-serving and ad technologies
· Have experience building or testing sites or mobile apps with various technologies e.g. HTML5
· Have experience setting up / maintaining servers
You must be interested in helping the business gain value from the team’s products and ensuring that the systems are operating correctly. You must also be keen on using a Lean approach to new software development, with frequent releases and a focus on releasing minimal viable products into market as early as possible to increase feedback.
Reports To: Head of, Product Development
Salary: Highly Competitive with advancement pathway to Senior Management
send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line - Lead DevOps Engineer